Thursday, March 31, 2011

PANSY - Part Two


This is Part Two of the previous blog, "Pansy".


Winter is long here, near the Continental Divide, but we do get some early signs of Spring in March. Two weeks ago I went out to look look for new tulip shoots.  Instead, what I saw were Pansies in bloom!  They are the same Pansies I wrote about in my previous blog, "Pansy".  I had heavily mulched them last fall, and they've all survived the bitterly cold winter, when they were packed under deep snow and ice for several weeks.  It shows that nurturing our Pansies really does pay off - not only did these survive, but several are still blooming!


I'm so thankful for the people who have "mulched" me through the long winter seasons of my life when the depression deepens into cold darkness.  My "gardeners" have helped me survive and rebloom many times through these many, many years.  In fact, I believe I feel a new blooming season coming on now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments that enhance discussions are welcome.